Mermaid wanderess

Here I'm writing from a hammock with a book on my lap accompanied by the sound of the waves kissing the sand.

I am happy, really. 
Went for 2 dives today and I swear it was amazing.
Nudibranch, endless clown fish, sea fan, pufferfish, eel, and this list can goes in forever.
It's a whole new world down there.
My diving wasn't that bad but my buoyancy still not really ok, but it's okay baby step, N. Baby step.
There are 8 divers in total; Oman, Badak, Uncle Ayoi, Uncle Keron, Auntie Aisyah, Mimi, Nabil the DM and I.
Uncle Ayoi helps a lot in spotting the sea creatures. 
Auntie Aisyah? She inspires me! Her buoyancy is no joke!
And after all, I AM IN DIRE NEED OF AN UNDERWATER CAMERA.
I wanna show everything that I see down there to my beloveds.

I am here alone, my second trip alone.
I love it but I don't really fancy the too much Melayu part of this island.
The environment is to Melayu for me when all I need is an escape from that kind of bunch.

And in this hammock, I miss butties rocking my hammock till I get high. 
Every single one of them.
Must.Join.Their.Next.Trip.

Comments

Popular Posts