KOREA KUL-ICN 1 : The Plane Ride

I board on D7 flight at 1 am on 1st August 2017.
No delays wohooo.
Got the whole row for myself and guess who manage to sleep horizontally like a baby till 4 am where I woke up from my slumber due to the cold.
Waited for the toilet to be vacant but gosh whoever was inside it sure take her own sweet time.
Went into the toilet only to have a furious Korean girl knocked on my toilet when I just finish peeing.
Where the fuck is your manner, lady?!
I went out and she gave me a dirty stare, I swear she was so rude but I was to sleepy and I think people like that was born rude so I dont bother to make a fuss over something stupid (read; her).
I was to excited to reach my dream city that none of this can wipe the grin off my face 😁

Went through immigration with a huge grin plastered in my face and the Immigration unni was all smiley as well!

Comments

Popular Posts