Pre South Korea Preparations

Firstly, this trip is not a budget trip at all.
It's enjoy your fucking time kind of trip ๐Ÿ‘ฏ

1) Flight Tickets
I got mine a month before from @shopwizardtravels (Instagram), the owner is a dear friend of mine so it's totes trustable!
It cost me RM500 for return tickets with Airasia without any check in baggage or meal.
It's such a GREAT deal!

2) Convert MYR to KRW
I made few calls rather than going to multiple places just to check out the price so it turns out that the best rate was
1 000 KRW = 3.87 MYR
I use Spectrum Forex Money Exchanger in Nu Sentral.
It was the cheapest that I could get but I swear the staffs there was so fucking uptight!

3) Accomodations
Since I am going to Seoul and Busan, I prebooked both stay a month before. It was peak season so I don't have much choice.

Day 1: Mugunghwa Train Seoul-Busan
Day 2: 24GuestHouse Seomyeon Busan
31 860 KRW (for 2 person)
Day 3: Mugunghwa Train Busan-Seoul
Day 4-8: Airbnb (I'll update the link later)

I will do another entry regarding the guesthouse and Airbnb later, chansiman kitaryeo!

3) Study the map
Since I'll be visiting both Seoul and Busan. I make sure to study both cities subway map.

4) Plan the itinerary
I am fully responsible for my itinerary and I think I did a GREAT job with it ๐Ÿฉ

Here you go:
Summer in Seoul ✨
1/8 Mon
❌1) Bukchon Hanok Village ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ“ธ
✅2) Changdeokgung Palace ⛩๐Ÿ“ธ
✅3) Insadong Ssamziegil ๐Ÿข๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘ 
✅4) Mukshidonna Tteobokki๐Ÿฝ
-------------------------------------------
2/8
✅1) Jagalchi Market๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ€
✅2) Taejongdae ๐Ÿž
❌3) Haedong Yonghusa Temple
✅4) Haeundae Beach๐Ÿ–
✅5) Gwanggali Beach๐Ÿ–
-------------------------------------------
3/8
✅1) Gamcheon Culture Village๐Ÿ˜
✅2) Oryukdo Skywalk๐Ÿ–๐Ÿž
✅3) Seomyeon ๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿฌ
--------------------------------------------
4/8 Fri
✅1) Everland ๐ŸŽข๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽก
✅2) Dongdaemun Design Plaza๐Ÿ‘—
-------------------------------------------
5/8 Sat
✅1) Hongdae Hope Market๐Ÿ”ฎ
✅I) Ewha ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘ 
❌3) Ewha Bonjuk Porridge ๐Ÿฝ
✅4) Gyeongbokgung Palace ๐Ÿฐ
✅5) Cheonggyeocheon Stream ๐Ÿ
✅6) Style Nanda Pink Hotel ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ“ธ
✅7) Namsan Tower ๐Ÿ“ธ
✅8) Myeondong ๐Ÿ›’๐Ÿ’ธ
-------------------------------------------
6/8 Sun
✅1) Nami Island ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ธ
❌2) Garden of Morning Calm ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“ธ
❌3) Gangchon Rail Bike ๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿšž
❌4) Myeondong/Bike around Han River
✅5) Dongdaemun Design Plaza
--------------------------------------------
7/8 Mon
✅1) Common Ground๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ“ธ
✅2) I Got Baked in Seoul๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต๐Ÿ“ธ
✅3) SM & SUM๐Ÿ“ธ veni, vedi, vici suho
❌4) Gangnam Underground Arcade๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’ธ
❌5) Banpo Bridge Fountain Show ๐ŸŒ‰๐Ÿ“ธ
✅6) Lotte Mart ๐Ÿ›’๐Ÿ’ธ

AREX from ICN Airport!

Comments

Popular Posts