Grateful
I am so grateful that finally after saving up for almost a year, I finally make my way to one of my favorite place even though I've never been there. I am in love with the language, the culture and food (to be honest, this list can goes on forever).
Something happened before that almost put this plan into a halt.
I saved up a lot for this trip because I wanna shop and experience a lot of things, but something happened and I had to use the money for something else :'(
Thank God, I have another 2 months worth of allowance that I can use for this trip after just staying at home through out ny 1 month sem break.
Why don't you work, you say?
Who would wanna take a part time worker who can only afford a month to spare?
I wanted to try but my dear Ash decided to broke down on the last day of 1 month period that I have.
It still feels like a dream even after I came back with goodies and tonnes of pictures.
I'm going to do a proper blog entry for this trip.
Pinky promise ❤️
XOXO
N ✈️

Comments
Post a Comment