Ocean and Love.
Hi, it has been awhile.
Today I found something that hit close to my heart.
Ocean
Is one thing that never fails to make me feel at home.
I don't know since when I started to fall for the ocean,
maybe it's due to how my family celebrate my birthdays.
It has always been a picnic or camping by the sea.
And to be honest I don't know what is it about the ocean that can calm my hurricane mind.
Maybe it's how the see breeze kissing my cheeks,
Maybe it's how the waves never failed to kiss upon the sand making lullabies,
Maybe it's the coldness of water that will embrace you once you dipped your body inside it,
Maybe it's the pristine-blue ocean that sets your heart at ease.
Maybe it's how the fishes, anemones, never failed to amuse you in their niche.
I love the ocean so much that living in the city suffocates me,
I love the ocean so much that one day I hope I would find someone with the same love like mine.
I hope someday, he would come and make me realise why that everything is worth the wait.
Maybe, one day I won't be as lonely as I was in the ocean's embrace.
I hope God won't let me be all alone without anyone by my side.
Today I found something that hit close to my heart.
Ocean
Is one thing that never fails to make me feel at home.
I don't know since when I started to fall for the ocean,
maybe it's due to how my family celebrate my birthdays.
It has always been a picnic or camping by the sea.
And to be honest I don't know what is it about the ocean that can calm my hurricane mind.
Maybe it's how the see breeze kissing my cheeks,
Maybe it's how the waves never failed to kiss upon the sand making lullabies,
Maybe it's the coldness of water that will embrace you once you dipped your body inside it,
Maybe it's the pristine-blue ocean that sets your heart at ease.
Maybe it's how the fishes, anemones, never failed to amuse you in their niche.
I love the ocean so much that living in the city suffocates me,
I love the ocean so much that one day I hope I would find someone with the same love like mine.
I hope someday, he would come and make me realise why that everything is worth the wait.
Maybe, one day I won't be as lonely as I was in the ocean's embrace.
I hope God won't let me be all alone without anyone by my side.

Comments
Post a Comment