Beach Dream
It all started when I found quite cheap ticket from Airasia, a one way ticket from Klia2 to Krabi (KUL-KBV). I wasn't really sure because at that time, my partner is leaving for the States. I wasn't sure when she is departing, I tried to call her but to no avail she didn't answer my calls. So, I asked mom and she approved it so I bought the ticket. Later, I found out that my partner/cousin is leaving the very next day after me. It upsets me but I have made reservation and all so yeah I proceed with my plan. I know she must be quite upset but; Que sera, sera.
I took ERL from Putrajaya Central to Klia2 with Z. I swear she did the sweetest thing ever as she sent me right to the departure gate and watched me leaves. At the departure gate, the immigration officer check for my passport and he said, "Oh you're just nineteen.". Z and I just laughed at his remark. This is my first time leaving Malaysia and I think I am quite brave you know? leaving alone and all.
My flight departed at 6 pm and I arrived in Krabi Airport around 6pm (Thailand time, they are 1 hour behind) and managed to catch the sunset in the plane. It was so beautiful it makes my heart go haywired.
When I arrived there, I just follow where everyone headed to. To stamp the passport, took picture for Visa and all (it's my first time teheeeeeeeee). After I'm done with the legal processes, I thought the airport would be merry, but boy I was wrong. The airport was literally closing. I bought an airport transfer ticket from the airport to Krabi town which cost me 90 bath but fret not they take you straight to your hotel. At first, the bus will stop at one place(I think a travel agency). This will be a place where you will ride a minivan (more like VIP van) and head toward your hotel.
I arrived at the place I booked earlier around 8 something only to find out that they don't have my room >.< Luckily, they give me another room at another hotel without any extra payment. That place was deserted. They sent me with a motorcycle. Luckily, the room was big and comfortable with television and air-conditioner they even have small kettle and instant coffees and toiletries . I love that place minus the part where the previous hotel that I booked have swimming pool but not this one.

Comments
Post a Comment