The First One

                                           
Hi, I am Hana. A not so normal girl who extremely heart books and beaches and I wish to wander around the world as a profession. 

Even before the first one, I watched many discoveries channel. At first, I thought it's normal to be interested like plain normal. but no! It wasn't like that at all. I was bitten by the travel bug long before I realised it. 

It started when I figured out that I can still afford to travel cheaply when you know all the little pieces and all. Finally, I make up my mind and I begin my very first journey alone. I just had to do it alone even though I have few friends who want to tag along (my journey is a secret;p) because I want to feel how it's like not having anyone by your side and boy, trust me it is sooooooooooooooooooo ADDICTIVE !


Welcome to FERNWEH HANA :)

Comments

Popular Posts